top of page

If you are married and the marriage has broken down then we can help you with your rights and responsibilities. We can prepare your Divorce Application for you and appear on your behalf at Court (if there are children under 18).

The procedure can be at times difficult to understand so we would be happy to take care of it all on your behalf.

The parties need to be separated for a minimum of 12 months before you can apply for divorce. Also, in order for a Divorce to be granted in Australia then at least one party needs to be living here. It is not necessary that you were married in Australia. If you were married overseas then you may still be eligible to Divorce here as long as you are living in Australia and intending to stay here indefinitely. There are also other factors that need to be considered, we can advise you of those when you come in and see us.

All of our advice is tailored to meet your personal situation and needs. Talk to one of our team today to find out how we can support you.

bottom of page